Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

Thursday 12 August 2010

*"* 3 for 2 on Rimmel *"*

*"* HEY *"*

Ok guys sorry I've not blogged in a while I got a little carried away with vlogging :) but I have some new bits to show you...I will do them in separate posts for you :-).

So in Superdrug at the moment they have 3 for 2 on all Rimmel products, just like they did in Boots last month. Last month I purchased three out of the four scented nail polishes (Cranberry Zest, Strawberry Fizz and Apricot Punch) so the only one I was missing was Lemon Drop ... but ... I now have that too along with a new top coat as the one I was using (Collection 2000) I found made my nails 'bubbly' so I'm giving this one a go, I also got a really nice pink for the 60 seconds collection:

(top left, clockwise):

60 Seconds 619 (1 sec application)
5 in 1 Base and Top Coat - NEW
Fruity Scent Lemon Drop 058
Fruity Scent Cranberry Zest 066
Fruity Scent Apricot Punch 053
Fruity Scent Strawberry Fizz 025



I really love all these colours although the Lemon needs at least two coats its very sheer. They all smell as named except the 'Cranberry Zest' it smells more like raspberries but hey ho its still nice. They are quite strong scents the lemon more than the others but thats also maybe because you have to apply more of it.


So yesh overall I highly recommend these, the Fruity Scents are only £2.99 each, the base and top coat is £4.49 and the 60 seconds is £3.49 so overall pretty cheap and worth the price!

See you in the next post!

*"* BYE *"*

No comments:

Post a Comment