Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

Tuesday 15 June 2010

*"* New Sparkles *"*

*"* HEY *"*

As i had a free coupon for a dazzle dust (courtesy of last weeks More! magazine) AND superdrug have 2 for £7 on at the moment I ended up with 3 :-D. I got numbers 59, 78 and 86 (Lilac, Kingfisher and Pink Shimmer). I had a whole hand full of colours trying to decide and narrow it down to 3 as I can't afford more! And I managed to narrow it down to these 3:



I will do a vlog on these and maybe some tutorials with different cool effects you can create so keep watch :).



I also bought the Gosh primer today after using my mums and loving it! Its a little oily but you don't notice it on combination dry skin it kinda just makes it 'normal'. It really holds make-up well and I will let you know of more info on this after using it for a while...promise! :).

See you soon guys!

*"* BYE *"*

No comments:

Post a Comment