Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

Thursday 20 May 2010

*more films or more hair, make-up and stuff??*

Hey!

Ok so I'm starting up this blog page to go with my YouTube channel ( www.youtube.com/user/missrandomesss ) check it out! I've only just started making my own videos. It's something I've been interested in doing for a while now so I just kinda thought stuff it, do it! So yeah here I go....

If there's anything specific you would like to know about please leave a comment on my YouTube channel or one of the videos and I will try and get it done for you. It can be anything from my latest buys, to old / new films, and hair stuff or makeup stuff...you know there's loads out there.

I love challenges and trying new things so of you can thing of anything...leave a comment!!

See you soon....Bye Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment